Monday, December 13, 2010

In My Travels: Punta Mita Bedside View

Punta Mita Bedside View

Punta Mita Bedside View Up Close and Personal
My I am a Chatty Cathy today! Here is one of my favorite photos from our trip to the Four Seasons resort in Punta Mita. Something to keep in the back of my mind while the gray winter days pile up in the Bay Area. Everyone should have a Four Seasons experience at least once in their life. Yes, I believe this, I truly do. I spent most of all five days perched in a canopied bed on the edge of the beach. I'm talking at least eight hours of lying on pillows and a matress and ldoing nothing but lazing around: napping, reading a book, doing some art, napping some more, walking occasionally on the beach and scanning the sand for mermaid gifts from the sea. Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment