Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2010 Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 253

2010 Daily Journal Page Challenge -- Day 253: Be Love Now
A friend of mine said that my core energy is big, like a loose cannonball: shooting around the room, tearing through obstacles, eating up the ground and surroundings in big, huge gulps. I think she's partially right. I can be a bit ballistic...always on the move, quick with the tongue, shoot from the hip. This can cause a lot of trouble, to say the least. But I like the energy...I like motion. I feel my best when I'm moving, dancing, running down the trail. That is, until I quiet down, and then, I like that just as well. When I create art; when I am with animals; when I walk through the woods and commune with the trees, the birds; when I dance slow-w-w -- I'm in my element there as well. I guess I'm the typical Libra -- forever moving between the two ends of the continuum. What's love got to do with it? Everything. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment