Friday, April 24, 2009

Some of My Favorite London Photos

The Hummingbird Cafe in South Kensington:

Hammingbird Cafe Cupcake Jewels
Cupcake Eating a Cupcake
On Our London Walk Abouts:
Genius in London
Happy Feet on Thames Walk
London Bridge Towers Reflected
In the Birch Trees at the Modern Tate
Grafitti Tower of London Sign

Munro at London BridgeDragon on Thames Walk

Graffiti Hug-Kiss-Hug Camden Lock
Pink Hi Top Camden Lock


London Tube Wall Poster

Powdered Candle Wax in a Rainbow of Colors (Camden Lock Market)
Munro and Me at Kew Gardens

Peacock Tail at Kew Gardens
The Roman Arch at Kew Gardens

Bluebell Field at Kew Garderns

Kew Garden Kitty Face


2 comments:

  1. I remember the Tower of London... Have u gone to People's Park? I think that's nearby.. that's the park w/people protesting... quite interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy. No, I haven't, although we might have in the past -- I vaguely remember a sign-waving crowd -- but maybe that was near Parliament. My husband and I were actually on our way by foot to the Modern Tate museum -- we've been to the Tower before and didn't want to go again (too much blood and guts history for me!). The Tate had an exhibit on Surrealism and Poetry and had quite a few collage pieces from Picasso, Max Ernst, Joseph Cornell and others, which I enjoyed seeing.

    ReplyDelete