Friday, March 20, 2009

Traffic School

Traffic School Graduate (Mexico 2009)

The rest of my week was taken up with starting taxes 2008 preparation, and mastering online traffic school, which moved to the top of my Eeek!-Must-Do-Now priority list. I had forgotten that a traffic school certificate and yours truly were due at the Marin County Court this coming Monday. Extremely frustrating, I spent 8 hours online, reading, listening, and taking quizes on all the information you could possibly like to not know about vehicular ownership and maneuvering. I had to pay extra for Fed Ex Monday morning delivery of my certificate. Is this not boring? Yes, and I wonder when will I ever have the self-discipline to not complain and just get things done??? When indeed!

What would it be like to not feel like my wheels are just spinning? To just feel my mane blowing in the wind?

No comments:

Post a Comment