Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Catch Up: AEDM Day 13, 14, 15

Just like my life, my collages can sometimes be a jumble of images, words, ideas. Sometimes I am OK with that. Sometimes I revert back to my favored simpler style of using one or two images, which I've found to be a powerful technique, but definitely in my comfort zone. So when I push myself to fill my collages with a lot of stuff it often feels uncomfortable - but I usually end up liking what I've produced!
AEDM2015 Day 13: Ideas
It's been awhile since I included a half page into. Collage spread. Adding in this structure also seems to expand the storyline of a one page journal spread.

AEDM2015 Day 14: Explorers (Side A)

AEDM2015 Day 14: Explorers (Side B)
I do believe that animals have souls. And they should be treated with respect and honored with great love.
AEDM2015 Day 15: Animals Are Persons, Too




No comments:

Post a Comment