Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Love Letter

"My Wild Spirit: Rima the Bird Girl Becomes a Leopard", acrylic 2012
Dear Virginia,
It's been several years now since I've seen here what you've been up to with your beautiful, creative self. I've missed hearing about your various activities, your accomplishments, your disappointments (only avenues for growth my dear), your meanderings. And although it's been important for you to travel down the road of life to explore and see and hear and taste -- I do miss your presence. But know that I do not feel separate -- I only need to close my eyes, hush my mind, and listen -- and you and your life come to me in a kaleidoscope of colors. Nevertheless I do hope that one day soon you will return to share your adventures with me...and the World.

With All Fondness -- and My Deepest Love

My Mane in the Wind

2 comments:

  1. Hey, girl!.. Every so often I check your FB and I see how u are evolving in your art!.. Life has been busy and crazy... There's been some maturing done by my son, a couple of passings as well. I know your life has been just as busy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crissy! Thanks for checking in and it's good to know that you are still vibrant as ever! Still blogging and spreading good cheer with your beautiful photographs? Yes, life does seem to have its ups and downs...but our strength and love seems to be what endures. Thank goodness!!!

      Delete