|All Ready for Kentucky Girl Designs to Move In|
Wow! That was fast! But I thought -- what's the harm in just looking. Well, I looked at the space and the most wonderful feeling came over me -- I saw myself in it, creating art, holding workshops, and selling my jewelry. But this couldn't be happening now. It was too unreasonable. I wasn't even generating income in the present moment. Unrealistic. So I sat on the fence for about 3 weeks, then told the realtor that I just couldn't do it right now. But at the same time I couldn't shake the feeling of the rightness of this step forward, so I got out the word to artists that I might be looking for a space to share, or for they to share this one with me. In a matter of weeks I found someone, recontacted the realtor; applied for, qualified and signed a lease; paid the first and last rent; got insurance; lost my co-renter; and decided to go for it anyway. Why not? Why not now? It's kind of exciting to see the development...if I fail I fail. If I take off with my mane in the wind over the cliff I might just sprout wings and fly!