Friday, February 25, 2011

"Je Dessine" ("I Draw") Show-and-Tell Mondays

Dr. Jen Green's Office   
Having had my sister for a visit last week threw a crank into my regular activities...so although I was creative every day with her every single day, I didn't do my regular posting/blogging. Mary came for a ten-day visit. I adore my sister, and she me, and almost every single moment we spent together: creating art, shopping gleefully and very bad-badly, she attended my most recent Collage Cafe, cooking together and supporting each other in a diet we've both been on for the last month. I did manage to make a few drawings over the last ten days so I'm posting them now. And some gesture drawings, which amuse me. I'll be catching up on everything -- posting my journal pages etc. -- in the next few days.
Angie on the Green Comforter in Bed

Gesture Drawing: Waiting in Line at Peet's
Gesture Drawing: Someone Working on Jen Working on Mary

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your sister! Times like that are to be treasured. And, you got some very cool little sketches out of the deal to boot! Lucky you!! nancy

    ReplyDelete