Monday, January 31, 2011

1000th Post Celebratory Drawing!

Sacred Journey Itsy Bitsy Oriel Pendant (Front)
Leave a comment and you might win this necklace!

Oh my -- I've hit my 1000th post! This is a big deal for me to celebrate almost 3 years of creative postings (my first post was on January 2008). It's been a stimulating, expansive, sometimes frustrating but all-in-all satisfyingly productive journey! I never expected to have any readers, but you guys who take the time to come visit and comment on my posts have added a totally different dimension to my pursuit of creativity. So here's a BIG THANKS to all of you for dropping by (anonymously or not so), and to celebrate my 1000th post I am holding a drawing for one of my handcrafted, hand-soldered oriel pendants! In order to enter your name in the drawing, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post. In two weeks time, I will select one reader to be the giftee of my Sacred Journey Itsy Bitsy Oriel Pendant (featured above). Whether or not it's one person or 30 participating, I will use the old put the names in a hat, stir them around, and have my blindfolded husband pick one. So leave a comment on this post, and at the end of two weeks I will post the winning name!

Sacred Journey Itsy Bitsy Oriel Pendant (Back)
Comes with a 24" silver tone ball chain. The pendant contains a original collage with a beveled glass front and flat glass back. Swavorski crystalbeads dangle from the pendant.

2 comments:

  1. WOOT! WOOT! You are a posting fiend. Congrats on hitting the high numbers. I sure wish I had your sticktoitiveness. xL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! thought u would of had that amount of postings awhile ago!....
    btw, u know I gravitate towards those colors, wow!.

    ReplyDelete