Friday, November 20, 2009

2009 Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 230

2009 Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 230: Which Came First
Oh boy -- what a question. It gets exhausting when I linger in the dramatic. Yet sparklers and fireworks and longing and gnashing of teeth certainly keep one entertained. Stark reality sucks. Drama is a great way to not see what's there in front of you...and what's not. And you know us arteests...we love weaving stories...and drama can be very much part of the territory. Sheesh...I am going to go fix myself some popcorn. Pass the anchovy salt.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, great quote/question!!!! Pass the popcorn indeed!!!

    I can so relate to this page.
    xoxo,
    ja
    http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com
    aedm

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! great quote. it's true, it can be so hard to drop the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a question, indeed. I do love questions that can't be answered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, living in the question, living in the moment, my sweets, that's the story for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has a great feel to it. I LOVE the girl with the popcorn! The look on her face is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete