Thursday, October 1, 2009

Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 178

Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 178: I Look for a Thing
Wow! Where did this page come from? It almost creeps me out. A buglike, nightmarish creature coming around the corner. Yet strangely beautiful. Mystery is the word that came to mind, so as I was searching for that word, I came across this quotation:
Nowhere and never
And now and for ever
I look for a thing
That is looking for me.
-- Sydney Carter
It seemed to fit. At least in my journey, it does. God is a curious blend of male and female and I am simultaneously repelled and overjoyed by possibility that one day I will know who I truly am. And there is without a doubt that I currently experience those two emotional extremes at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment