Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 158

Daily Journal Page Challenge -- Day 158: Coat of Invisibility
OK, I am finally catching up to my daily journal page postings. My server is down, I cannot scan my pages -- no way of transferring them to my laptop cause the disc reader is not working!). So I am resorting to photographing the pages and uploading to here via my laptop.

This page, although created last week, reflects my current state of mind. Well, an aspect of i,t at least. What is real and what is not in this lifetime? Why do I feel caught up in events and circumstances and unable to act, unable to manifest what I truly desire? Why do I feel invisible? Or maybe my invisibility has more to do with the fact that who I really am, underneath the surface goings on, is just starting to emerge. It is someone who is the opposite of invisible. Interesting times. I look forward to seeing what will be revealed in my daily life!

No comments:

Post a Comment