Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Journal Page Creations...Day 6 (Happy Birthday SHARA!)

Journal Page Creations -- Day 6: Ms. Peacock (For Shara)

Journal Page Creations -- Day 6: Platinum Blonde

Journal Page Creations -- Day 6: Debunking the Myth

I am finding this easier and easier to do. Interesting. I just sit down in front of the TV after dinner and start tearing, gluing, cutting and coloring the pages with Cat's Eye Ink Pads. Not great art but so much fun to see what comes out of just mixing the images up. Where is this leading me? Don't know. Don't care! I am just thrilled to be creating on a regular basis!

2 comments:

  1. i like the textures and effects u are creating here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissy. All I am using are Cat's Eyes ink pads! The Chalks are the best for transparency, but if you use their edge, teh color comes out stronger!

    ReplyDelete