Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Taxes or Art or Exercise?

Spring Sprung Flowers

Petals and Limb Shadows

Hot Light and Busy Bee Caught Dancing

I have too many options in my life and not enough self-discipline. After early morning errands and stopping at Peet's for a cup of jo to go, I hung out in the sunshine with my Zeus cat who is recuperating from his near death experience last week. The ornamental plum tree is dropping its white petals on the patio concrete, and a million gazillion honey bees are singing up a storm in the 70's plus sunshine. I need to go for a walk on Deer Island since I canceled my dance class this evening for lack of students -- 4 of the 5 have reasons not to be in class tonight. Must be "taking a leap" -- they'll be back strong next week and ready to shake their booties.

I need to finish 5 oriels and post in my Etsy shop. I need to get started on taxes for our meeting with the CPA next week. Too much to do for this sleepy spring day, endorphin-overloaded filly.
Let's see what happens in the next few hours.....

What would it be like to not feel so stuck? To just feel my mane blowing in the wind?

No comments:

Post a Comment