Monday, March 30, 2009

Truth: A Double-Edged Sword


Oooh, I love this oriel. She's powerful, fiery, sensual -- a force to be reckoned with. Actually, she's the Feminine Creative Principle with a strong inner male, determined, action-oriented, clean in her lines and her beauty, sees to the heart of a situation and goes into motion to remedy it. She sees the truth and her sword cuts through illusions -- her sword is flaming and cauterizes as it cleaves. No hesitancy here. Like that!

This graphic novel image was first used by me in a custom bolo that I made for a male friend. He had several dreams that contained the following images -- a girl or woman with a sword, a moon sinking onto a pyramid, a gryphon -- and asked if I could incorporate them into a piece of jewelry that a guy could wear. Wow! I had a great time finding the elements on the net and putting them together in a manner that worked for him. You can see the final pictures in my Oriel Custom Bolo listing in my Kentucky Girl Etsy Shop. I am also offering the Truth Oriel Pendant as part of my Sacred Journeys series.

What would it be like to not feel powerless? To just feel my mane blowing in the wind?

No comments:

Post a Comment