Thursday, January 29, 2009

Creative Energy Has a Life of Its Own


OK, I have to remind myself that I am not a complete slacker -- something else moves forward in spite of my self-imposed obstacles. While I may think I'm spinning my wheels -- it's pretty evident that the creative energy I carry is still operating. It has its own life and timing.

Here are eleven oriels that I created last week in the midst of my chaotic art studio. They have been assembled, wrapped with copper tape, and are now ready to be fluxed and soldered, and then ornamented. Although the size of my workspace had been reduced to dimensions of a dinner plate, I managed to create an eclectic group of oriels: Moscow Theater Critic and Horse Crazy (Our Town Vintage Series) ; Buddha Head, Celestial Inspiration, and Starry Starry Oak Tree (Sacred Journeys Series); Fireside Diva (GlamGirls Oriels); Thinking of You and My Love Is Pink (Boudoir Beauty Series), and three Itsy Bitisies.

My mane is blowing in the wind....

No comments:

Post a Comment