Friday, January 30, 2009

Exercise, Coffee...and Chocolate!

AFTER...

BEFORE...
Well, I shook off my stupor and burned through another 2 areas of my studio: my soldering station and the "embellishing" station (charms, crystals, beads way station and general catch all for supplies that I pull out -- see "before" photo!). How did I manage to reverse the lethargy?
  1. Did 20 minutes of stretching exercises (Egoscue-yoga-sports stretches pioneered by my friend Jen Fuller, see link)
  2. Chocolate.
  3. A Walk/Run (even impressed myself with this) around Deer Island
  4. More chocolate.
  5. A Peet's coffee.
  6. And still more chocolate!
Whatever works -- it was good mix and once I started with one area the other just fell into place. I still have to put in another 3 or 4 hours before it's ready for Linadria's visit.

Better get off the internet. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment