Wednesday, November 25, 2015

AEDM2015 Day 25: "Way Station"

This spread was a bit of a challenge. I'm posting it as is -- but I'll probably work on it a bit more.  I had originally created a half page within the two pages of the spread -- something I do occasionally to extend the story of a page. So it's really 2 spreads back to back but one of the spreads covers one and 1/2 pages. Like I said it was a challenge -- hard to describe and hard to photograph. I really need to film a clip of it but I'm too tired tonight!

I called it "Way Station" because to me this collage has the feeling of where we come from and where we are going to across our many possible -- or reincarnated lives -- and all of the variety and implications associated with that concept. I like the idea of it -- the execution -- well there's more to it and I'll leave it for another day!



Side One -- Middle flap closed to the right


Side One -- Middle flap completely opemed

Side Two -- Middle flap closed to the left




Side Two -- Middle flap opened to the right



Side Two -- Spread completely opened



No comments:

Post a Comment