Sunday, November 22, 2015

AEDM2015 Day 22: Regeneration

So here's my creative process today: it started with a big ole green leaf, which was lying on my table. Next I laid down a bunch of different colors of green ink pads. The leaf was taller than the journal so I laid it on its side and I thought "pocket". Then I went on a search for something to sit to the left of the pocket and found the jaguar. What to fill the pocket with? Big cats --  all of them may be disappearing in the wild within the next 50 years. Lying on my table was the magazine ad text "regeneration". It seemed to fit but I looked up its definition. Regeneration is "the action or process of regenerating or being regenerated, in particular the formation of new animal or plant tissue". Which is what we are going to have to do if we continue destroying habitats...

AEDM2015 Day 22: Regeneration

No comments:

Post a Comment