Wednesday, November 19, 2014

AEDM Day 19: "Angelina Sleeping"

Art Every Day Month Day 19: "Angelina Sleeping"
When I joined AEDM November 2014 for the 3rd time after a 2 or 3 year lapse, I originally thought I do a drawing a day. I felt it would push me to stretch those drawing muscles -- but then it felt too difficult too much of a challenge. So returned to my daily collages. I'm glad I did because I'm enjoying creating them again. Even when I feel like doing nothing, I tap the well in spite of my best effort to do nothing! Today I was staring at Angelina curled up in my office desk drawer and I couldn't resist trying to draw her. Eeek! How do you draw a white cat when you know nothing about shading? And then trying to color "white"? Well, I made her rainbow-colored instead. And if she looks like a hedgehog all curled up -- at least I recognize my little hedgehog!

No comments:

Post a Comment