Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 741

Daily Journal Page Challenge -- Day 74
So here's my page from yesterday. I decided to give my daily journal pages consecutive numbers instead of days of the the year -- so this is Day 741 (2 years plus 11 days of daily journal pages). I like this spread because it shows a circus moving into town and setting up. And there is a pony grazing in the nearby grass (something close to my heart), and a small girl walking around looking at things (also close to my heart). The moving van doors are open and almost clear of its contents. A worker is waving at his handiwork. A giant of a woman is looming over the whole scene. You can't see it but she's wearing riding pants and boots. She's kind of like a sideshow freak or the circus ringmaster minus the red coat. My world has seemed a bit topsy turvy recently -- and I am moving into a whole new place creatively and business wise and I feel kind of wacky, a bit too big for my surroundings. Am I the ringmaster, or am I "Gargantua, Queen of the Big Top"?  I don't know, but I kind of like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment