Friday, March 11, 2011

2011 Daily Journal Pages...Day 327

2011 Daily Journal Pages -- Day 327: Master of Play, Restoring Life

2011 Daily Journal Pages -- Day 327: Master of Play Restoring Life

There is a certain amount of aggression --in a positive, energetic sense -- to restoring life. It requires a constant awareness that every single living thing is connected, and if we do injury to one, it is done to the whole. Mindfulness, playfulness, inquisitiveness, curiosity, a willingness to be open, and a determined vision is also required to renew and restore.




I am going into my third year (WOO!-WOO!) of my Daily Journal Page Art Challenge: a personal art challenge of creating one journal spread a day and posting my pages on this art blog. I did this to create a daily art discipline and to breathe new life into my jewelry business.You can read about my original intentions here or go to my Flickr account to see the entire 2+ years' collections. I use exclusively Paperblanks Pocket Companion journals. You can buy them through me or through your local book or stationary store.

1 comment:

  1. i love this- strength and confidence.. love that bright yellow..

    ReplyDelete