Monday, January 4, 2010

2009-10 Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 275

2009-10 Daily Journal Pages -- Day 275: Out & About
This spread kind of portrays where I plan on going in 2010: out and about in the world with my jewelry, my creativity. I mean this girl's a bit brazen, don't ya think? I like her. I like the look. I like how she's out there. She hasn't gotten on her motorcycle yet, but I think she's about ready to -- she's about ready to get on her motorcycle and ride into the sunset. Or maybe it's a sunrise. She's movin' and her jewels are right out there for everyone to see.

This collage is part of my 2009-10 Daily Journal Page Art Challenge . Go here to see the entire collection...so far!

This is also Day 3 entry for the 2010 Creative Every Day Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment