Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally...A Moment to Be Creative!





Got my camera back after dropping it last week right smack on the zoom lens, wickedly jamming it. Was very doubtful it could be fixed, but Canon Powershot SD1100 is a sturdy work animal and the magic man at Seawood Photo, Carl, patched her together. Dance performances all over (successfully) and Thanksgiving Day prep mostly done -- so I had time to take some photos in the California morning light. Beautiful. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be living here, right now, at this time. Here is a slide show of the rest of the photos I took this morning yard, garden, and Deer Island -- enjoy (slow it down or speed it up under "Options")!

Happy Thanksgiving or Happy Autumn to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. I like the one with you, I presume, as a shadow! All of them are gorgeous with the wonderful colors. Here in the midwest where I am, the color and the leaves are pretty much gone. It is good that you appreciate that you are in a good place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are about your best shots Virginia!. wow, your Fall pics are better than the ones I have down south of ya...Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladeez! Have a Happy Thanksgiving wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm, what yummy fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete