Friday, October 2, 2009

Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 183

Daily Journal Page Challenge -- Day 183: My Own Drive-In Movie Theater
Sometimes life gets so ridiculous. You go for years living a certain way, crafting and honing a way of thinking, perceiving life. That is, unless you are a dramatist, a self-ascribed thespian who has a flare for exaggerating everything. I mean, the scenarios I have set up in my life are ridiculous! Who in their right mind would have done some the things I've done? I suppose I make it happen that way, because somewhere I think that if I didn't make a lot of noise, things would be pretty drab. But that's a trap -- and very, very victim-oriented. But the one thing I can do is watch my participation in the scenarios that I have chosen to play in. That gives me a little bit of breathing space. And on top of it all -- it makes me smile to think that I have my own private, drive-in movie theater. I'll have butter on my popcorn, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment