Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 164

Daily Journal Page Challenge -- Day 164: My Grandmother's Blue Eyes
Another picture of my grandmother, Virginia Moremen Lindsay. I love this studio photo of her -- she must have been around 8 or 9. If you look at photos of me around that age, there is a definite similarity. I surrounded her with blue objects -- she had the most beautiful blue eyes, and her house was filled with blue furniture, wallpaper, porcelain ash trays and bowls that she crafted. I made an Our Town Vintage oriel pendant of her called, Beautiful Blue Eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Must have been the era. My grandmother loved blue, too. I remember her in blue shades, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly I remember her blue eyes, a very light blue, but man they packed a wallop when they were staring at you.

    ReplyDelete