Friday, September 4, 2009

Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 154

Daily Journal Page Challenge...Day 154: Part of the Mystery
I'm doing everything on the fly for the next week -- I'm in Kentucky for a wedding and a visit with girlfriends and my mom and brother. So very little time and few art supplies and I left my digital cam at home and so I may have to post things later. I'm definitely not happy with this scan of Bob may have to redo later. Art will have to suffer for a while. And brew. Along with the humidity and the cicadas roaring in the trees. I love visiting here -- it's so beautiful here in Kentucky in the late summer early fall. Green, green, green, and the wedding will be on a good ole Kaintuck horse farm. We helped set up the tables, chairs, flowers today. Gorgeous. More later on down the road!

9.9.09 Redid this page -- I like it better now. Bob seems to be walking down a road in Wales or Ireland thinking about his next song.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the journal pages on vacation..... sometimes it can be enlightening to work with the bare essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Ann! Although I bagged it until today -- I thought about those pages every day, and some interesting things have emerged as a result of the "rest period"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now, I just happening to be listening to Bob singing "Talk about me, babe, if you must..." and I run across your Byron/Dylan collage... Very nice!

    ReplyDelete