Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bones of a Poet -- Week 3: Eggsactly

The Bones of a Poet online course week 3 assignment brought an amusing exercise to the mix: take an egg or two and try to communicate some sort of feeling. I bought my plain white large grade A eggs on Sunday, and finally took a couple of them out of the fridge today. I went outside with them, my camera, and two humorous egg cups that my sister Mary bought for me in Harrods, London. However, once outside, a rusty tin lumiere seemed to be the perfect "home" for the eggs. Angelina Beautiquina followed me around and of course modeled very nicely for me in a number of the shots. I had the most fun under the oak tree in back: it reminded me of the time I spent in my childhood, playing with my plastic horses in the roots of our maple trees. More photos and thoughts about the photo shoot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment