Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Saturday!


Photo by Michael Serecsko
I have to say that I am very happy when I am making my oriels -- especially when I am making customs for people. I love taking an image of something or someone that a person loves and turning it into a piece of art that can be worn as jewelry that they can keep forever and pass on to those they love. I am very, very lucky woman to be able to tap into the Universe's creative energy and make beautiful, personal things that people can enjoy and treasure. It gives me great pleasure and I am grateful that I am finally at a stage in my life where I can pursue something I love to do and makes me happy in the process. Thank you Lisa for hosting Happy Week -- it has been very thought proking and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment