Sunday, July 26, 2009

Journal Page Creations...Day 116

Journal Page Creations -- Day 116: I'll Have a 007
Excuse me, Sean, would you like a bite of something cool and sweet? I can't help it. I grew up on James Bond in my teen years. And his early 60's portrayal in Hitchcock's Marnie of the passionate psychologist smitten by frigid, blonde Tippi Hedrin. And the passionate, obstinate explorer who looses his head (literally) in Kipling's The Man Who Would be King. And his rapscallion aging Robin Hood to Audrey Hepburn's Maid Marion in Robin and Marion. And the unmentionable, mysoginistic, toe-curling Double O Seven. Just to name a few memorable films. A girl can't go too wrong daydreaming about this old guy, can she?

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I love him as well.. I have a friend who bears a likeness to him, can u imagine that? he certainly looks like he's looking at that popsicle or is he looking at the one holding it??

    ReplyDelete