Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oriel Pendant Spotlight: Gypsy Melange

I recently started "dressing up" my oriels. I just have not liked my scans and photographs -- they don't do them justice. My oriels just seem to demand a new look; as they wait for their new homes, they seem to cry out: "Photograph me here!" "I want to wear that!" "Add something there!" What can I do but comply to their wishes? My beauties speak -- their wishes are my command -- as the the gallant lads say to the ingenues. So this is my first attempt to please these beautiful, demanding pendants. Each one seems to tell its own story. And remember, oriels are windows to another world, and if one seems to cry out to you...well just visit here, and it could be yours forever.
How do I look, she coyly inquired? Is not this shawl appealing? Does the green not flatter my hazel eyes? Should I keep the fan, or discard it? Are the brass buttons ripe for opening, or should I button them high?
To read more about this Boudoir Beauty go here, and don't forget to give her a flattering compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment