Friday, April 24, 2009

Altered Coffee Cup Holder



My sister Mary is an art therapist, but not just that -- she has always been my creative champion, and I have always been inspired by her sense of design, color, and...bravado! I recently helped her put up a blog -- Art-Full Possibilities -- and she is posting "Art-Full Practices" -- tips that assist people in bringing creativity into their lives.

Just recently she posted an altered coffee cup holder tip. It is something you can do quickly out of readily available materials -- plus you are recycling! It took me 8 minutes to do this one.

Plus I like her pay-it-forward suggestion to pass it on to the person standing behind you in line! Another wonderful, art-full practice -- Yeah Mary!

1 comment:

  1. way goregous!.. i would never throw this away...maybe if the coffee places had more decorative cups people wouldn't toss them so fast!.hmmm...

    ReplyDelete