Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Procrastination














Messy Messy Messy. Good God! I have a deadline....I have to reorganize my art studio.

Holy Moley!!!!! I've been spinning my wheels around this 4EVER. But I have to keep that deadline -- 2pm this Saturday -- so Linadria (I've hired her to help me market my necklaces) can see me at work in my studio. And Michael wants to come and take pictures for my marketing ventures and to submit to magazines.

Wonderful. I've tried almost everything except locking myself in the studio. I know that most artists deal with this. Except the ones featured in the "Artist's Studio" books and magazines. HAH! I've done this before, I can do it again. I can just feel my investment in keeping the status quo; if I don't clean up, I don't have to make new jewelry, I don't have to make money, I don't have to go out into the public's eye. I DON'T like throwing away anything!

Well tough, little lady. Get that whip cracking! Chew it up and spit it out! Divest! Establish order! Use those organizing skills you use for other people's lives! Stay tuned...I will be reporting back in.

What would it feel like to not procrastinate? To just feel my mane blowing in the wind?

No comments:

Post a Comment